Officers who are granted Study Leave and receive support from public funds may be required to execute a loan agreement as outlined in Sections 5.7 (iii-v) of the Staff Orders.

Staff Orders No. 7.8.3 for the Public Service 2004.

Additional information can be obtained from the Ministry of Finance and the Public Service’s website (, regarding the period and cost associated with bonding agreements.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *