All written requests should be sent to the Office of the Services Commissions (OSC) through the respective Permanent Secretary or Head of Department before the commencement of the engagement. (This only applies for persons employed in the Central Government). OSC Circular No. 50 dated February, 24, 2014.

The request should outline:

  • The exact nature of the activities to be undertaken;
  • The nature of the employee’s role in the organisation;
  • The time when these activities will take place

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *